Re: BUG #5074: segmentation fault in autovacuum - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5074: segmentation fault in autovacuum
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Nic" <nicwork@yandex.ru> writes:
> I try to create test db and fill it by our objects. When this filling is
> working, postgres crashes with logs:
> LOG:  server process (PID 11699) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation
> fault

Can you extract a reproducible test case for this?

> Also i have coredump (100 mb). Where can I send it to?

The coredump would be quite useless to anyone who didn't have exactly
the same system you have.  But perhaps you could run gdb on it yourself
and send us a stack trace?
    $ gdb /path/to/postgres /path/to/corefile
    gdb> bt
    gdb> quit

            regards, tom lane