Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem dropping databases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem dropping databases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> >> I was working on docs and notice that Postgres no longer responds
> >> with a warning if a database is dropped multiple times:
> Sorry for interference, I'm Jose'.
> Seems that my problem is a little bit different.

I hope so :) My problem was entirely my fault; I'd left some debugging
code in the backend which affected most queries...

> only the following commands
> kill the backend, i.e.:
>
>    - DELETE
>    - DROP DATABASE
>    - DROP USER
>    - LOCK TABLE
> Any ideas ?

Just guessing: is there an underlying (Unix) permissions problem with
the existing tables? That doesn't seem to fit exactly with the symptoms
though.

                      - Tom