Re: [SQL] case-insensitive SORT BY? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David Hartwig
Subject Re: [SQL] case-insensitive SORT BY?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Here is a 6.4  tidbit.

    select name where name like '%clinton%' order by upper(name), name;

is allowed.  (i.e.   functions are allowed in the ORDER clause)   Like you
said, the the second attribute in the ORDER clause will be the tie breaker.