Re: NOT boolfield kills backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: NOT boolfield kills backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Debugging patches, ah.  No gdb yet?

(I see that you fixed it. Great!)

I just cleaned up a little code; enabling some of the debugging
statements already in this area caused some breakage. Yeah, I'm now
gdb-enabled with Postgres, and it is very nice, but not if you don't
know where the code is headed. I could see the parse tree at the back of
the parser, and I could see the tree at the executor, but had no idea
where it went in between. Stepping through code didn't seem like a good
bet since afaik there are hundreds of calls in between...

                   - Tom