Re: [SQL] Datetime field - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jose' Soares
Subject Re: [SQL] Datetime field
Date
List pgsql-sql
1. If you define it as TIMESTAMP instead of DATETIME you have the format
   as you desire.

2. If you set DateStyle TO 'ISO', you may have the same result. Take a
look:

prova=> create table tbl ("Time Stamp"  timestamp, "Date Time"
datetime);
CREATE
prova=> insert into tbl values (current_timestamp, 'now');
INSERT 82754 1

prova=> \x
turned on expanded table representation

prova=> set datestyle to 'POSTGRES';