Re: [HACKERS] Patch for initdb - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch for initdb
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Applied.  Let's see if this fixes the pg_user problem.

Looks like not, and even if it did I would be worried. We shouldn't have
segfaults from query cleanup even if a table name is a bit screwy...

postgres=> select * from pg_user;

> > Here's a patch for initdb that does two things.
> > Are there any docs considerations?

There is a diagram of system tables which is now out of date. No real
mention of these tables elsewhere in the sgml docs (yet). Feel free to
write some, but the patch by itself doesn't obligate you to :)

                    - Tom