Re: [HACKERS] index fix report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] index fix report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> OK, everything is there now.

The select_having test now passes. The other tests which were broken
yesterday are still broken:

constraints .. failed -- trouble finding a new table after dropping old
create_index .. failed -- trouble creating an index after creating first
sanity_check .. failed -- missing tables from previous failures, n/a
select_views .. failed -- old (one month?) problem with core dump
run_ruletest .. failed -- dba account name differs, n/a

I did a "make distclean" earlier this evening, and a "make clean" and
"initdb" during this recent build session, so things should be up to
date. Let's not worry about select_views until we've fixed constraints
and create_index, since that is an older problem.

I'm sure we are getting closer though...

                  - Tom