Re: [HACKERS] geo_ops.c is broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] geo_ops.c is broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The recently checked-in backend/utils/adt/geo_ops.c does not compile
> under gcc 2.7.2.2,
> Backing out the #define LINEDEBUG makes it compile, but who checked
> this stuff in anyway?

Probably t'was moi. Will look at it, though I'm suprised that a #define
LINEDEBUG was in the code. I _always_ do that from the Makefile. I had
gotten some patches from Gautam Thaker which addressed a boundary
problem in one of the routines, and something funny must have crept in.
I'm not sure what went wrong considering that I took a (fairly) fresh
source and passed the regression tests with it...

Sorry to slow you up on testing int8 and type conversion stuff :)

                    - Tom