Re: [SQL] SELECT across two databases - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David Hartwig
Subject Re: [SQL] SELECT across two databases
Date
List pgsql-sql
PostgreSQL does not support this feature at this time.   And, I would not
expect it any time soon.  You would have to either code such a join by
hand.

There is one other option.    Many ODBC compliant tools will support
multi-data source joins.    However this solution may perform poorly
because one side of the join may iteratively query one of the data
sources.   Your call.