Re: [HACKERS] 7.0 status request - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 7.0 status request
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Here are the major open issues for 7.0 that I remember:

> Is large tuple support not open at this time?

I think Bruce was trying to list the work items that are both large
and fairly likely to be done before 7.0.  (I suspect his motivation
is to figure out what changes he should allow for while writing his
book...)

No one has spoken up and said "I will work on large tuples for 7.0",
so it's not on his list.  It could still happen though.