Re: Time to upgrade buildfarm coverage for some EOL'd OSes? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mikael Kjellström
Subject Re: Time to upgrade buildfarm coverage for some EOL'd OSes?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2021-10-10 20:00, Tom Lane wrote:
> =?UTF-8?Q?Mikael_Kjellstr=c3=b6m?= <mikael.kjellstrom@mksoft.nu> writes:
>> curculio: Is not able to connect to https://git.postgresql.org due to
>> the Let's Encrypt expired CA.
>
> We're working on fixing things so that git.postgresql.org will
> advertise a cert chain that is compatible with older OpenSSL
> versions.  I thought that was supposed to happen this weekend,
> but evidently it hasn't yet.  You will need an up-to-date
> (less than several years old) /etc/ssl/certs.pem, but no software
> mods should be needed.  I'd counsel just waiting a day or two
> more before trying to resurrect curculio.

OK.  Cool.  Then I will just sit back and relax.

Another thing I used the update_personality.pl and after that the name
of my animals and compiler settings looks, hmm, how to say this, not
entirely correct.

Example:

DragonFly BSD DragonFly BSD 6.0 gcc gcc 8.3 x86_64

also the status page seems to be broken.  It doesn't show any Flags anymore.

But maybe that is a known problem and someone is working on that?

/Mikael