Broken source tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Broken source tree
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Broken source tree
List pgsql-hackers
I am (not) finding a missing file src/interfaces/libpq/fe-print.c in the
current CVSup'd cvs source tree, and psql is having trouble building
because it is missing PQprint().

I assume they are related and that someone intended PQprint() to move
from fe-exec.c to a new file fe-print.c.

Is this the case? If so, where is fe-print.c??

Assuming that I can get the tree to build, what is the state of the
tree? Do the regression tests pass? Are there any known breakages?? I'd
like to move my type conversion development up from my 980408 rev-locked
tree but not if it won't run :/

                       - Tom