Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Hartwig
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2
Date
Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2  ("Julia A.Case" <julie@hub.org>)
List pgsql-interfaces

The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>         David, Julie expressed a desire to keep the PostODBC web page
> pointing to MageNet...I personally have no problems with that...is this a
> problem?

How will it work?   The current state of the MagNet pages are pretty out of date.   Our
few pages are up to date, but largely incomplete.

To me, the most important area would be the FAQ (or FAQs).   Could these, and any other
user doc, be part of the source so that patches can be submitted to keep the up to date?

Comments.

Attachment