Re: Small patch to compile clean against VC++ 5.0 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject Re: Small patch to compile clean against VC++ 5.0
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Julia,

I made all the patches to let it compile clean on MS VC 5.0
I reworked some things with the order of the wonderful Microsoft header files so that the Q_LOG can remain
compiled in yet the driver compiles clean.

I'll put the latest stuff on the web site still until I hear otherwise.

Regards,

Byron