Tech questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From JB
Subject Tech questions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello. I'm not sure I'm posting in the appropriate list and please accept my
apologies if not. I'm currently working on a database interface in Linux/X and
am using Postgres for the preliminary data access and testing. I hope to
provide access to other engines in the future. Because I'm not a Pg expert
some technical issues arise from time to time which I am unable to answer
myself. I'm wondering...

1. If this is an appropriate forum for these type of questions
or
2. If anyone could get me in touch with a person/forum for these type
questions
or
3. If anyone would be willing to share some time and brain cells as a contact
for Pg technical issues
or
4. If anyone would be willing to contribute code to the project

I doubt I would generate much traffic, however a quick answer is worth a
thousand lines of read code and much coffee :)

Oh yes, I've not subscribed to this list so please e-mail direct if you wish
to respond.

Thanks
Jim
Mail: jimbag@kw.igs.net