Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.3.1 issues - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.3.1 issues
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> We have several open issues with 6.3.1, which will probably have to be
> addressed with a mega-patch, separate patches, or a minor release.

I'm wondering what is causing the reported failures in the numerology
regression test, with Postgres having difficulty comparing a float8 to
an int4. It used to work, and it may have been tweaked just slightly so
that is a bit broken. Perhaps if we identify that we will find that
other things (like the "negative sign" problem, which afaik has been
this way forever) will fix themselves, at least for now.

                    - Tom