Re: [HACKERS] results of regression tests: NetBSD/i386 v1.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] results of regression tests: NetBSD/i386 v1.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Now that I have run the regression tests for 6.3 on a NetBSD/i386 v1.3
> box I am wondering what to do with them.  Should they be used as a
> source for bug fixes before the next release?  If so, how should they
> be used?  By me only, or should I post them somewhere for others to
> review?

Do they illustrate platform-specific bugs? If not, then we all can use
our own platforms for these examples.

If the differences are platform-specific, but expected, then perhaps Marc
would like to get these for his "OS-specific" regression test
comparisons??

                                         - Tom