PostgreSQL - bindings were not allocated properly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From leddy
Subject PostgreSQL - bindings were not allocated properly
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

Wondering if you can help. We have a PostgreSQL database that we are
using to store our data and we are using Access as the front-end. I
have linked all the tables and up to now have had no problem with
creating the forms/queries based on this data. Until now that is. One
of the tables which has around 27 million records (addresses), if I
query it using one Postcode (not unique but indexed), it works fine
and brings back the records. However if I join it to a local table
containing a list of addresses, and link it on the postcode, I get the
error "ODBC- call failed. Bindings were not allocated properly. (#15)"

Then if I try the same query that worked previously (or any other
query on any other table), I get this same error and the only way I
can get round it is by re-linking all the tables and closing and re-
opening the database.

I have no clue what this means and google is not helping much either.
Has anyone got any advice?

Many thanks in advance

leddy