Re: SQL injection - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: SQL injection
Date
List pgsql-general
Please, enlighten us all and demostrate a case of SQL Injection that
gets around magic quotes.  I know am I trying to think of one - and I
can't come up with one.  Instead of just claiming it to be 'evil' why
don't you actualy back the statement up with some reasoned arguments?

I hate FUD.

Alex