Re: SQL injection - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: SQL injection
Date
List pgsql-general
Curiously none are security reasons, they are more portability reasons
(and pretty thin ones at that)... but then this is PHP we are talking
about - let me just say register_globals and end it there.

I would have to say that for security purposes - I would want magic
quotes _on_ rather than off for the whole reasons of SQL Injection
that we already talked about.  Generally most scripts I write spend
more time sending data to the DB then re-reading straight from the DB
rather than re-using data pushed through POST/GET, and the functions
that are exceptions auto unescape the data again for me...

Alex