Re: How to improve db performance with $7K? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Date
Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-performance
Does it really matter at which end of the cable the queueing is done
(Assuming both ends know as much about drive geometry etc..)?

Alex Turner
netEconomist