Re: Data Recovery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: Data Recovery
Date
List pgsql-general
This is the message I get when I try to start the database:

LOG:  database system was interrupted while in recovery at 2005-03-16
16:07:58 EST
HINT:  This probably means that some data is corrupted and you will
have to use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 2B/553CED30
LOG:  redo record is at 2B/553CED30; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction ID: 118419066; next OID: 50155349
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in progress
LOG:  redo starts at 2B/553CED78
LOG:  record with zero length at 2B/62360AB8
LOG:  redo done at 2B/62360A88

Thanks,

Alex Turner
netEconomist