Re: Bucketing Row Data in columns - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From bricklen
Subject Re: Bucketing Row Data in columns
Date
List pgsql-sql
Assuming you know your dates beforehand, you could try a CASE
statement. Something like:
select order_id, sum(case when timestamp::date = 01/01/2009'' then amount else 0 end)
as amount_day1, sum(case when timestamp::date = '02/01/2009' then amount else 0 end)
as amount_day2, sum(case when timestamp::date = '03/01/2009' then amount else 0 end)
as amount_day3
from orders
group by order_id