Re: scram-sha-256 authentication - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Sébastien Hoorens
Subject Re: scram-sha-256 authentication
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi Jonathan and Michael,

Thank you for the quick reply, I will ask my questions in community support areas from now on, my apologies.

Your answers were very helpful. I will use psql’s \password command to set the users’ passwords for me instead of trying to generate and set the encoded password myself. I tried out this solution with success.

Best regards,
Sébastien