Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests
> This means that the subtest feature will be available for use.

> We expect that this change will make prairiedog go red until it is
> updated, but other buildfarm animals should be fine.

Hah, looks like wrasse beat me to it [1].  I'd supposed that Noah
was using a manually-installed Perl there, but maybe not?

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=wrasse&dt=2021-11-20%2022%3A58%3A17