Re: perl path issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: perl path issue
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/15/19 2:37 AM, Prakash Ramakrishnan wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I don't much about pgbackrest i think it will take backup from archives
> Now only one the issue means perl cant load.

I don't use pgBackRest so I am speculating now, but I believe your issue
is due to mixing local and remote operations. From a previous post:

[global]
repo1-host=sydcosafpp001.enterprisenet.org
repo1-host-user=postgres
repo1-host-config=/etc/pgbackrest.conf
repo1-path=/pgBACKUP/A4_sydcosafpp001/backup/A4_sydcosafpp001

[A4_sydcosafpp001]
pg1-path=/Postgres/prakash_pgbackrest

postgres(at)sydcosausd001(dot)enterprisenet(dot)org:/home/postgres

restore command - pgbackrest --stanza=A4_sydcosafpp001
--log-level-console=info --db-path=/Postgres/prakash_pgbackrest --delta
--process-max=2 --db-include=A4_Copy restore
--repo1-path=/pgBACKUP/A4_sydcosafpp001/backup/A4_sydcosafpp001

Looks to me are trying to use both a local(repo1-path) and
remote(repo1-host*) repo at the same time. Given that the pgBackRest/EDB
Postgres combination works on the prod server I would try doing a local
only backup on the dev machine of the dev Postgres instance using the
dev pgBackRest. This will help confirm whether there is a Perl issue on
the dev machine or not.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com