Re: A test for replay of regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: A test for replay of regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/27/22 15:47, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2022-01-27 15:27:17 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> fairywren is not happy with the recovery tests still.
> Any more details?

(Not actually fairywren, but equivalent) It's hung at
src/test/recovery/t/009_twophase.pl line 84:

    $psql_rc = $cur_primary->psql('postgres', "COMMIT PREPARED
    'xact_009_1'");

This is an Amazon EC2 WS2019 instance, of type t3.large i.e. 8Gb of
memory (not the same machine I reported test times from). Perhaps I need
to test on another instance. Note though that when I tested with a
ucrt64 build, including use of the ucrt64 perl/prove, the recovery test
passed on an equivalent instance, so that's probably another reason to
switch fairywren to using the ucrt64 environment.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan