Re: Commit , Rollback - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yogesh Kansal
Subject Re: Commit , Rollback
Date
List pgsql-general
no i want this while quering on the  prompt of psql ... actually i want a
precautionary measure while doing updates , inserts or delete  to a table ..
i want this so that i can roll back the whole transaction  if i make some
mistake ..
thanks for reply.
yogesh

--
Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if
both are frozen."