Re: How to extract a substring using Regex - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: How to extract a substring using Regex
Date
List pgsql-general
[Please don't top post as it makes the discussion more difficult to
follow, and please reply to the list so that others may benefit from
and participate in the discussion.]

On Aug 23, 2007, at 19:49 , Postgres User wrote:

> Yes, I read the manual.  I think I had a problem because of the
> special chars (< / >) that I'm trying to search for...  Still looking
> for the right syntax.

Why don't you show us what you've tried and the errors you're
getting? That way we can help you figure out what you're doing wrong
rather than just give you an answer.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net