Re: Views permessions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From salah jubeh
Subject Re: Views permessions
Date
List pgsql-general
I have found the table where views are roles- permissions are stored and I checked it automatically and still permissions are identical  i.e. the following query returns 0 rows

SELECT grantor, grantee, table_catalog, table_schema, is_grantable, with_hierarchy
FROM information_schema.role_table_grants
WHERE table_name = 'view1'
except
SELECT grantor, grantee, table_catalog, table_schema, is_grantable, with_hierarchy
FROM information_schema.role_table_grants
WHERE table_name = 'view2'
union
SELECT grantor, grantee, table_catalog, table_schema, is_grantable, with_hierarchy
FROM information_schema.role_table_grants
WHERE table_name = 'view2'
except
SELECT grantor, grantee, table_catalog, table_schema, is_grantable, with_hierarchy
FROM information_schema.role_table_grants
WHERE table_name = 'view1';

Do you think there is a bug or something like that...

Regards