Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mitch Pirtle
Subject Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
You can get all of the informaton at the expo website:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

All I can say is that if I wasn't running a booth for Mambo (and
appear to be the only core developer that can make it), I'd happily
run a booth for PG. It would be a shame for you guys not to be in
attendance!

-- Mitch