Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On January 20, 2005 10:16 am, Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> You can get all of the informaton at the expo website:
>
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

am checking now

> All I can say is that if I wasn't running a booth for Mambo (and
> appear to be the only core developer that can make it), I'd happily
> run a booth for PG. It would be a shame for you guys not to be in
> attendance!

Look, I'm planning on attending so let me check out what the office (SRA
America) wants to do. Can I tell them that you would be willing to share the
booth with a pg contingent?

--
Robert Bernier
 PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst,

  Tel:  212.244.8833