Re: weird - invalid string enlargement request size - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Walter Cruz
Subject Re: weird - invalid string enlargement request size
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes, encoding mismatch [:)]

"client_encoding";"UNICODE"
"lc_collate";"pt_BR.UTF-8"
"lc_ctype";"pt_BR.UTF-8"
"lc_messages";"pt_BR.UTF_8"
"lc_monetary";"pt_BR.UTF_8"
"lc_numeric";"pt_BR.UTF_8"
"lc_time";"pt_BR.UTF_8"
"server_encoding";"LATIN1"

I'm with some troubles to set the encoding In my PHP program, but this
is not hackers issue :)

I posted on hackers cause I think that was a bug, os something.

[]'s
- Walter