Re: what is command to view data inside the table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sean Davis
Subject Re: what is command to view data inside the table
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Apr 5, 2005, at 3:27 AM, jo . wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just have a simple question... I have a database named "ibs" and I
> have table named "users"...how can I see what data are inside the
> "users" table?

If I understand what you are asking, you want to do a SQL select:

SELECT * FROM users;

If that is what you are asking, then I would suggest you pick up a book
on SQL.  There is a good manual for postgresql at:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/

but it is going to assume some understanding of the SQL language.

If that wasn't what you were asking, could you clarify a bit?

Sean