FDW LIM IT pushdown - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michał Kłeczek
Subject FDW LIM IT pushdown
Date
Re: FDW LIM IT pushdown
List pgsql-hackers
Hello hackers,

First timer here with a question:

I’ve searched through various e-mail threads and documents and could not find if pushdown of LIMIT clauses to FDW is
implemented.
Seen some conversation about that a couple of years ago when that was treated as a feature request but nothing  since
then.
Citus does that according to its documentation but for now we are trying to base our solution on “plain” Postgres.

If it is not implemented - could you, guys, provide me with some pointers to source code where I could look at and try
toimplement that?

Thanks,
Michal