pgsqlodbc rsp installation fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From thomas.f@gmx.li
Subject pgsqlodbc rsp installation fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello!

I've installed postgresql on a linux server. Now i want to make the
databases accessable to the=20
windows clients. If i do the odbc setup manually it works. But i want to do
this automatic, cause we
have 300 clients. and to do this by hand is not so funny.=20

Now the problem, i have to files:

psqlodbc.rsp with following contents:

INSTALLDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver|Driver=3Dpsqlodbc.dll|Setup=3Dpsqlodbc.dll=
||"
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "APILevel=3D1"=20
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "ConnectFunctions=3DYYN"=20
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "DriverODBCVer=3D07.02.0005"
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "FileUsage=3D0"=20
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "SQLLevel=3D1"=20
CONFIGDRIVER "PostgreSQL Driver" "CPTimeout=3D60"
CONFIGSYSDSN "PostgreSQL Driver" "DSN=3DPGSQL;Description=3DPostgreSQL
Driver;SERVER=3Dmyserver;User=3Dmyuser;DB=3Dmydb;Port=3D5432||"

psqlinst.bat with following contents:
copy psqlodbc.dll %windir%\system32\psqlodbc.dll
copy psqlodbc.rsp %windir%\system32\psqlodbc.rsp
ODBCCONF.EXE /f "%windir%\system32\psqlodbc.rsp"

when i start the psqlinst.bat to get the psqlodbc driver automatic
installed, i get an error in application - ODBCCONF.EXE
it seems the error results from the configsysdsn part.

please can you help me, or give me a clue how to solve an automatic install
another way.

with best regards,
thomas f

--=20
Bitte l=E4cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!