Re: Intervals - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Intervals
Date
List pgsql-general
On Apr 26, 2005, at 18:47, Jake Stride wrote:

> Is there a way to convert in interval into hours? I have a table that
> records the amount of time worked by a person and want to sum up all
> the
> hours, however with the column being an interval once you reach more
> than 24 hours it turns that into a day. This is not what I want so
> instead of outputting 1day 2:00:00 I would want to output 26:00:00 is
> this possible?

Search the archives from the past couple of days of the pgsql-sql
mailing list with the subject line  Re: [SQL] to_char(interval) ? and
you should find a solution. The archives can be found at
http://archives.postgresql.org

Hope this helps.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com