Re: Different runtime on the same query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From NMB Webmaster
Subject Re: Different runtime on the same query
Date
List pgsql-general
The first thing I made was vacuum/analyze them. Then I deleted and rebuilt the indicies but the problem remained. So I
createda new table (e_catalogo2) with new indicies, I copied all data from the old table to the new one, weirdly the
problemwas solved. In my opinion there is something wrong (sometimes) in building indicies in Postgres, but of course,
Iam not sure.
I wish to update to the last stable version but I fear the passing will be painful, when I updated from the 7.0 to 7.2
Ihad to modify some data structure because not compliant with the new version.