Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used in store proc that gets used by view and later altered - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used in store proc that gets used by view and later altered
Date
In response to Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used instore proc that gets used by view and later altered  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
> Sorry for coming up late in the game. I can see that you have pushed a
> patch as d5b760e, but back-paddled a bit on d76886c. After some
> analysis of things around, I think that you got it right. One comment
> I have first though is that you could have used forboth as there is no
> point to go through the target list entries once there are no more
> aliases. Or target list entries marked as resjunk do not have an
> expended reference name?

Right, there's no entry in the outer RTE for resjunk columns.

(In practice, resjunk entries are at the end of the tlist so that it
wouldn't really matter, but I try to keep code from assuming that.)