threadsafe scalable datasourcepool - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From gustav trede
Subject threadsafe scalable datasourcepool
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I would be happy to :

implement a more scalable jdbc datasource pool in AbstractJdbc4PoolingDataSource.
The jdbc4 specific subclass should allow me to use use the concurrency api in 1.5+,
For that to work ant could switch to the correct AbstractJdbc4PoolingDataSource  at compile time (due to PGPoolingDataSource extends it).

Is this something of interest ?

I would also like to make the current implementation in AbstractJdbc23PoolingDataSource threadsafe.

--
regards
 gustav trede