Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> ... Particularly in pg_waldump's -p, where a
>> phrase is now cut in the middle.

BTW, I would say that the problem with -p is that somebody failed to
understand the difference between --help and a man page.  That entry
should be
 -p, --path=PATH        directory in which to find log segment files

full stop.  I'm not sure that the other multi-line entries in
pg_waldump's --help have an excuse to live, either.