Re: add xml support function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From fangfang liu
Subject Re: add xml support function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
thanks for Xquery info, I do not start to implenment the xmlquery() itself , maybe call xqilla lib or sth else in the future.
I think xmltable is almost equal to xmlquery , except that it retuns talbeset insead of xml.

I take xmlconcat as an example , add xmlquery whereever xmlconcat appers and nothing else.
the first problem is ,  I have to make xmlquery accepted by the parser.