Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>> > actually i think this was the better idea... but maybe i shouldn't
>> > talk to purchase one of those and make it come to southamerica must be
>> > very expensive
>>
>> Maybe not, if you order a box with 36 mugs ... ;-)
>
> Getting a box of that size down here is going to be horrendously
> expensive.  I think it would be far better to produce them locally.

yeah! i had that idea too, but i prefer if we have a single design no
matter where we make it... at least, that way i don't have to reinvent
the wheel with something that's clearly beyond my abilities... :)

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova