Re: New mug design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: New mug design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:23:25 -0500 Jaime Casanova wrote:

> >> Maybe not, if you order a box with 36 mugs ... ;-)
> >
> > Getting a box of that size down here is going to be horrendously
> > expensive.  I think it would be far better to produce them locally.
> >

> yeah! i had that idea too, but i prefer if we have a single design no
> matter where we make it... at least, that way i don't have to reinvent
> the wheel with something that's clearly beyond my abilities... :)

I don't think, we need (and we want) a unique design world-wide.
Just imagine Japan: they have a turtle instead of an elephant.
Other countries will maybe prefer another text.

And we don't need to ship boxes with mugs around the world:
mugs in germany are expensive and shipping is expensive too.

Bye

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group