Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I am sure the problem is that he is pulling
> from anoncvs and not from cvs.

If so, could I request that future tarballs be pulled from logged-in
cvs?  It's unlikely that anybody but the committers circle will do
such diffing, so you may as well make it easier for us rather than
other people.

(Actually an even better answer would be to make anoncvs and committers
cvs show the same path, but if that's not practical I won't argue.)