Re: timestamp arithmetics in C function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: timestamp arithmetics in C function
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/03/2018 09:11 AM, Lutz Gehlen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> unfortunately, I have so far not received a reply to my question
> below. I am well aware that no one has an obligation to reply; I was
> just wondering whether I phrased my question badly or whether there
> is anything else I could do to improve it.

Caveat, I am not a C programmer so I cannot comment on the correctness
of the code. The question and it's phrasing look alright to me though.
Your most recent post landed on a holiday(Labor Day) here in the States
and therefore may have got lost in the return to work on Tuesday.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable then I will see this and comment on
the C portion of your post.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com