Re: Database multi-threading - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Frank Bax
Subject Re: Database multi-threading
Date
List pgsql-novice
Your system should use multiple processors when you have concurrent
connections active.  A restore from a pg_dumpall file only uses one
connection.  If you had create separate pg_dump files from your old system,
then start restore on each file separately; you would then use multiple
processors.

Frank