Re: [SQL] Question on Inheritance and Primary Keys. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dutt Kalapatapu
Subject Re: [SQL] Question on Inheritance and Primary Keys.
Date
List pgsql-sql

If I redeclare the Values again, will it overwrite the inherited values?

Thanks for the clarification.
-Dutt

--Dutt Kalapatapu   ________________________  |ipVerse Inc.,           |  |1901 Landings Drive     |  |Mountain View,
CA-94043|  |Telefono: 650 919 0647  |  |________________________|