Re: Cross-Platform development - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michelle Konzack
Subject Re: Cross-Platform development
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello,

Am 00:28 2003-03-09 +0530 hat Aspire Something geschrieben:

>I would suggest you guys not to reinvent the weel and a give thought to
>PHP + PostgreSQL + Apache on linux / windows depends on you all.
>
>Any suggestion , comments or queries  are whole heartedly welcomed

I am using php4/apache/postgresql on Debian GNU/Linux with a
Database of 80 GBytes and a seperately Binary-Server (I do not
like to put 200 GByte PDF's, MS-Docs, Pics and mp3 in the Database)

There is nothing which you can not do with a Web-Interface.

It works on all Operating-Systems (incl. MS-Dos).

The combination of php4/apache/postgresql on Linux is recommended.

Sorry for the late answer, but I am in Hospital and can get/send
my Mails only one time per week.

Have a nice pg-time

Michelle
from Strasbourg