Majordomo results: archive-get - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ennio-Sr
Subject Majordomo results: archive-get
Date
List pgsql-novice

archive-get pgsql-general 200303/1167

I received this message:
* majordomo-owner@postgresql.org <majordomo-owner@postgresql.org> [250303, 08:16]:
> **** No messages were retrieved from the archive for the pgsql-general list.
> **** Your request was denied.
> ****
> **** A personal or administrative password is required to issue this command.
[cut]
> 1 valid command processed; it failed.

I read again the 'archive help' but didn't find any reference to a
password to be given with said command. Where is the error?

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (°|°)